Friday, May 16, 2008

The Rhinestone Diva

So I have always been the eclectic spirit in my family. I was the "weird" kid in school for the longest time. Like I cared. I was "Little Miss Janet Jackson Rythym Nation". Yes, I had keys on my outfits. I was different. That is until high school came along, and it was cool to be different. Attending school where uniforms are mandatory brings out the creativity in anyone. So senior year rolls around and here is Spirit Week. The entire class bought class shirts. But I always have to take things one step further. I made a class jacket, with rhinestones, and all my friends names along the bottom. It was fabulous! My mom just shook her head, when she saw what became of the jean jacket. I also personalized a backpack with my name in rhinestones and a pair of red Converse Chuck Taylor's.

No comments: