Friday, May 16, 2008

The Etsy Files





Now you know how I am about my earrings. I love 'em, gotta have 'em. So anytime I'm shopping, one place you can always find me is looking at the accessories. The majority of the time if I shop accessories, I'm on etsy.com. That brings me to Simply Raevyn. I found two pairs of earrings, although there were many more. Her specialty is brick stitch, the design style of the earrings I purchased featured above . For under $20.00 a pair you can't beat that. Did I mention she does custom color combinations, and will make your earrings with sterling silver earwire for small additional charge. These would make a great graduation gift.



You can visit her at :
http://www.raevyn77.etsy.com/

2 comments:

Raevyn said...

I am so honored you featured me in your blog! Thank you :) I really hope that you love your earrings.

Leslie Shelor said...

You're a woman after my own heart! I really get into shoes and bags and I'll be checking back to see what you're up to!