Thursday, July 24, 2008

Introducing AccessoRehab!






I am obsessed with accessories. Earrings are my absolute favorite. The bigger,the better,the badder. I am always searching for earrings that no one else has. So in my search I came across AccessoRehab. AccessoRehab is the product of the creative mind of one Mz. Nikki. I love her designs so much I even bought my sister a pair for her birthday. My sister said everyone wanted to know where she got her earrings. I check out the new designs all the time and it just keeps getting better. Many of Mz. Nikki's designs are one of a kind, so rest assured that you will not see another rocking your earrings. But as a word of warning, if you don't like a lot of attention or people stopping you on the street, these are not the earrings for you! But if you are a diva, bossy, prima donna, or a show stopper, then go ahead and indulge in AccessoRehab.

Mz. Nikki and A. Magdalena chat about AccessoRehab


When did you get started making accessories ? I started in November 2006

How did you come up with the name AccessoRehab? It started as ColorRehab since my stuff is so colorful and bold but people kept thinking I was a make up artist, so I had to switch it to AccessoRehab

Do you take custom orders? Yes, with a good deadline and as much details about the wanted item as possible

Why did you start making your own accessories ? Well I love and only wear large earrings, and I love bizarre stuff, and I could only find what I liked in New York. I didn't wanna spend hundreds on earrings though, so I thought, why can't I make my own!? And so I did!

Where do you gain inspiration from ? Sometimes it's simply from browsing supply stores, sometimes a print or pattern I see. Just whatever. Sometimes I just have a feeling like if I don't create somethin at that moment, I'm gonna pop! Who knows where that comes from!

Who are your favorite designers ? I have none. Honestly I don't pay attention to designer names. I just like whatever looks good. It can come from Nordstrom, or it can come from Target.

Do you have formal training in designing ? Nope, but I have always been in art schools and I'm naturally a creative thinker and designer;)

Where can we buy your merchandise? colorrehab.etsy.com

How can you be contacted ? myspace message me or email me at the following:

accessorehab@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/colorrehab

No comments: